* Choose good carbs, not NO carbs
* Upgrade your protein. Fish, poultry, nuts and beans are best. Buy organic when possible.
* Choose healthy fats like plant oils, nuts and fish. Limit saturated fats and OMIT trans fats.
* Increase fiber. Choose whole grains, fruit and vegetables.
* Calcium is essential. Dairy is NOT the only source.
* Drink more water. All day long. Add some lemon for taste and vitamin C.
* Opt for a good quality multivitamin. It is a great nutrition insurance policy. Make sure it has Vit D for an extra health boost.