I recently received several emails inquiring about one of the services I offer. As a nutritionist/food enthusiast, I offer grocery shopping tours. It sounds pretty inane for the experienced foodie, however, for many it can be confusing, demanding or downright tedious. I help clients prepare meal plans, develop recipes and grocery lists, and take them through the supermarkets and other food store wonders around the city. I discuss healthier options within each food categories and note what to look for when reading food labels.
Who would benefit from this service?
- University students moving out on their own
- New couples creating a home together
- Pregnant, nursing or new moms preparing to food for a new family
- Individuals on a budget wanting to buy healthier food
- Individuals with food intolerances/ allergies
- Anyone requiring a restricted diet
This is also a great opportunity to discover new foods and new grocery stores in and around Montreal. Perhaps food shopping will become an enjoyable routine!